Sunday, November 23, 2014

SUKANG ILOCANO: Quiver No More.



By Joel Ortega (3)



Are you wishing and hoping to find vinegar with a fair taste? Well then worry no more because I present you one of the most well-known products of Ilocos. I present you the Sukang Ilocano. It is known for its very delicious fair taste. 


The sukang Ilocano is not new to me, even when we visit last March in Ilocos, I know already that there will be sukang Ilocano everywhere. Because when I was younger, whenever our relatives from Ilocos visit us here in Manila, they always bring Sukang Ilocos. Before, I’m not a huge fan of vinegar because I find them weird. Their aroma makes me quiver and their taste makes my stomach ache. But after tasting the Sukang Ilocano, my hate for vinegar turns into love. 


The Sukang Ilocano taste really good. The taste is not very sour. It has a fair taste that you can drink it without shaking. And the aroma is really good, because most of vinegars smell really bad. But sukang Ilocano is an exception. All the things that you are finding in vinegar are in Sukang Ilocano.


 I recommend Sukang Ilocano for those who don’t love vinegar but want to taste it. I also recommend SukangIlocano for those who have sensitive taste, because I totally assure you that this vinegar will totally satisfy your sensitive taste buds. And I highly recommend SukangIlocano for those who love vinegar and collect vinegar; this will be a perfect addition to your collection.




The search is over. Your prayer has been answered. The Sukang Ilocano is now in your hands. Go buy and try it. The ugly face that you make when you smell and taste vinegar is now gone. The Sukang Ilocano will bring smile to your faces and satisfaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment